REASONS TO ATTEND
There has never been a time in modern history when the way we work has experienced so much change so quickly. While forces including digital technology, an aging candidate pool, and economic change have impacted how we work for decades, in 2023, we are facing profound disruption that has accelerated some workplace trends and introduced others for the first time. This series aims to tackle the most current issues in workplace and help prepare change agents for what is to come.
- Build and execute a workplace strategy for the changing workforce.
- Enable new skills and workplace experiences by leveraging human-machine collaboration.
- Drive digital transformation within your workforce by integrating new processes, strategies, and technologies.
- Leverage people analytics to drive the future of talent acquisition & retention
- Establish a strong remote workforce culture through diversity, community, and employee benefits.
- Experience a unique-gathering of corporate decision makers. See what’s driving success at other companies that can inspire innovation at your own
Who Should Attend
If you have the potential to influence change in the workplace this event is for you.
Sessions are designed for corporate decision-makers from a remote, hybrid, or distributed workforce with responsibilities in:
- Business Development
- Talent Managment
People Data & Analytics Strategy
- Technology Implementation
- Digital Transformation
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Change Management
BridgeTower Media Audience
BridgeTower Media is the leading in b2b information, research, events and more through their 40+ brands across 25+ US markets. We have deep industry insights and sought expert perspectives on how work and workplaces are changing to bring this series to life.
Managing the hybrid workforce
- Building a company culture and minimizing burnout
- Implementing onboarding processes and new workplace policies
- Addressing diversity, equity and inclusion issues
- Design and technology trends in the new workplace
- Complying with rules regarding workplace safety, including the work environment and work practices
Navigating cybersecurity risks
- How to manage the risk of a distributed workforce: controls and compliance issues
- Countering common threats: ransomware, phishing and malware
- How artificial intelligence can assist in guarding against attacks
- Cloud computing risks
Protecting your business interests in a WFH world
- Communication and compliance strategies
- Potential limits on the use of restrictive covenants, including nondisclosure and noncompetition agreements
- Third party issues
Reputation management for companies
Reputation management is the process of monitoring how your business is perceived and taking strategic action to improve your brand’s image. But the best ways to manage this process have evolved significantly over time. We’ll discuss how to tackle these issues in the current environment. Topics will include:
Transitioning your business
Succession planning is critical for small to medium-sized businesses. Our expert panel will discuss:
- Evaluating options, including bringing in a successor or selling to a third party
- Creating a team of advisors
- Developing a valuation plan
- Ensuring best practices
AI: In the workplace
Artificial Intelligence is having a seismic effect on the future work. Our panel discussion will highlight a range of issues, and discuss the benefits and risks of AI, including:
- automation of repetitive tasks, allowing workers to focus on more complex and creative work
- new job opportunities
- better decision-making through data analysis and predictive modeling
- concerns about copyright infringement, as algorithms can inadvertently use copyrighted materials
- discrimination in hiring, if algorithms are based on biased data sets
- privacy concerns about the collection and processing of sensitive personal data
The Future of Work is Made Possible through a select group of premium sponsors who work closely with business, legal, and government leaders throughout North America.
Submit the form to Watch Now !
Business Media Partners
Legal Media Partners